HOT SPRINGS SEA 2 SKY TOUR
Experience the magic of boating to the Hot Springs and catching a flight out to remote Hot Springs Cove, where guests can enjoy a therapeutic mineral hot spring that gushes out of the rainforest and cascades down a waterfall into a series of natural rocky pools. The scenic flight from Tofino to Hot Springs Cove is approximately 15 minutes long and arrives/departs at the seaplane dock, 2 blocks from our Tofino office.
SEA TO SKY RATES
Adult – $215
Senior (65+) & Student (13-19) – $205
Children (4-12) – $195
Ages 3 & Under – $85
DEPARTURE TIMES: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm to boat up and then fly back to Tofino.
NOTE: To make a reservation for your Sea to Sky Tour please contact our office directly as we must confirm your requested flight time with the airline.
What you need to know:
- This exciting 6 hour Hot Springs Tour departs daily from Tofino on our heated 30' covered cabin cruiser.
- Experienced, qualified and passionate skippers to answer all your questions.
- Departure times are daily at 11:00. Summer Month (July + August): 9:00 am and 12:00 pm.
- We provide a Mustang Survival Inflatable PDF to wear on the vessel.
- This tour is not suitable for women who are pregnant and people with serious back or neck injury's. Please let us know of any conditions when you book your tour.
- There are 2 composting toilet facilities at the springs - one at dock and another at the Hot Springs.
- A change room is available and provides guests a dry place to leave your belongings.
- The Hot Springs Cove boardwalk can be slippery and wet so wear good footwear and be mindful of the boardwalk conditions.
- There are no stores or facilities to purchase items or food so please come prepared for a 6 hour Hot Springs Cove adventure.
- There is no garbage pick up at the park, anything you bring with you must be packed out with you.
- We collect a $3 per person BC Parks fee (children under 6 are free).
- Occasionally our Hot Springs Tours are operated aboard an open Boston Whaler vessel. You are provided with protective floatation suits, gloves and toques.
- The Hot Springs are naturally sulphurous, so expect a natural aroma.
- During winter high tides at Hot Springs Cove, we avoid times of high tides and high swells for your safety. Be advised that tours could be cancelled due to sea conditions.
What to bring on Hot Springs Cove Tour:
- Backpack for your gear
- Sunglasses & sunscreen
- Bathing suit
- Warm clothing - it can be chilly on the water, we suggest wearing layers
- There are no stores at Hot Springs Cove so pack a picnic lunch & water (no glass bottles please)
- A back pack for your belongings
- Good closed toe walking shoes for the Hot Springs boardwalk
- We like to wear Teva sandals or water shoes in the Hot Springs
- Your camera, video and binoculars.
- Please bring your rain gear if weather is wet, we can provide you a raincoat to use if you do not have one.
- A watch or timepiece so you can be back at the dock in time to meet your boat for the ride back to Tofino.
- Each passenger is required to sign a Release of Liability at check in. Participants must be 19 years of age, or require a parent or guardian to sign on their behalf.
- Check in time is 30 minutes prior to departure time at our office at 411 Campbell Street.
- A wildlife conservation fee of $1 will be added to each fare in support of Strawberry Isle Marine Reseach Society.
- We charge $3 per person BC Parks fee (children under 6 are free).
- Add 5% GST tax to all tours.
- We reserve the right to add a fuel surcharge (currently $6.00).
- Multi-tour discounts available.
- Group rates available for 6 or more.
- Online bookings must be made 24 hours in advance, if you would like to book a tour in the next 24 hours please call our office to book (250) 725-2132.
- When booking online you will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours of your booking.
- This tour has a 48 hour cancellation policy.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Parking is available on our property but if the lot is full here is some parking information.
Prices do not include GST and fees.
Sea to Sky programs do not qualify for any discounts.
Please note that flights are weather dependent. Flights can be grounded due to fog or high winds. You also spend less time on the water and reduce your chances of seeing marine wildlife.
Need more information? Please call us 250-725-2132 or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recommend making a reservation for this option as soon as possible.